The chain of departmental stores in America, JCPenney, offer their customers the ease of tension-free shopping. They issue JCPenney credit card which is issued by Synchrony Bank. If it’s a simple JCPenney credit card login, it can be used for in-store purchases only. However, the JCPenney Visa or MasterCard can be used anywhere these cards are accepted. You can manage your credit card at home through JCPenney account login.
JCPenney is diverse with the products they sell. These range from clothing, jewelry, and cosmetics to electronics, furniture, and appliances. They also house several leased departments such as Sephora, Seattle’s best coffee, salons, optical centers, jewelry repair, and portrait studios.
Register for JCPenney Credit Card Login Online Access:
You have to create a JCPenney account first to have access to online JCPenney credit card account login. Follow these steps:
- Go to their website jcpcreditcard.com.
- Register for the card by clicking on ‘Register’ which is a red block at the bottom of the page.
- Gather your credit card number present on the front of your credit card or billing statement.
- Write your billing ZIP code and hit continue to choose your user ID and password.
How to Recover Your JCPenney User ID or Password:
If you forget your User ID or password, you can reset it to a new one. For this, provide your credit card number and billing ZIP code to help them locate your account. Once reset, you can regain access to your JCPenney account login. You can also chat with their agent if you have any queries regarding the account.
How to Make JCPenney Credit Card Payments:
After registering for the account, you can use this account for making credit card payments conveniently even from your home. Just follow this simple guide and use your JCPenney account login to pay your bills:
- Visit JCPenney online credit center.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- If the device you’re using is your own, you can check the box of ‘remember username’ to save yourself the hassle of remembering and typing your username every time you want to log in.
- To view your account details, click the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- From the navigation bar, choose ‘Pay My Bills’ option to make online payments via JCPenney account login.
- Select the date on which you want to make automatic payments. The amount will be withdrawn from your bank account on the selected date. Make sure to schedule your payments at least one day before the due date to avoid late payments.
Use JCPenney Account App to Manage Your Account:
When using your phone or tablet, you can also download the JCPenney app to have easy access to JCPenney account login. When you log in to the app on your phone, you’ll see the JCPenney credit card option. Select this option and you’ll be forwarded to the links which will take you to review your account activity and pay online. Select the ‘Payment’ option from the navigation bar to enter payment information.
Not only does this app let you check your JCP account balance, but also allows you to make online payments via mobile banking. The app also provides coupons, gives notifications and information about sales, supplies product information when you scan bar codes, tracks your JCPenney reward points, and lets you make purchases for in-store pickup. If you are a frequent shopper at JCP, the app might be more valuable than JCPenney online login method to manage your account.