Getting an American Eagle credit card from American Eagle outfitters, Inc. enables you with benefits no other cards offer. Cardholders get access to special discounts, rewards, and invitations to special saving events which non cardholders do not get. Not only does this provide convenient methods to make American Eagle credit card payments, but also rewards you with benefits such as a free pair of jeans for every five pairs you buy and a free bra for every five bras you buy.
This retailer which produces apparel, accessories, lingerie, personal care, and footwear etc. to its customers has franchises all over the world. Established some forty years ago, it has been successful in bringing their name to the top position in the clothing environment. If you’re a regular shopper at American Eagle Outfitters, you should get an American Eagle credit card or AEO Visa card to make the most out of your shopping experience at AEO. Like a Gap credit card, this makes your dress shopping quite easy.
Rewards and Benefits:
The AEO card offers 15% discount on your first purchase made with the card. The cardholders also get 15 points for every $1 spent and one extra savings point if they spend $25 on purchases. Also, they receive 5 points for every $1 spent in any other store where Visa is accepted. These collected points can be used for redeeming discounts with 10 points worth $10 in savings.
Not only do active cardholders get a 20% discount on their birthday, but also they get special invitations for savings event arranged specially for cardholders six times a year.
3 Easy Ways to Make American Eagle Credit Card Payments:
AEO allows you three options to make American Eagle credit card payments. You can pay the bills online, by mail or by phone.
Make American Eagle Credit Card Payment Online:
You can make American Eagle credit card payments online by using the following steps:
- Go to the AEO website and enter your user name and password to log into your account. If you don’t already have an account, you can register by providing your card number, ZIP code, social security number, your email address, date of birth and your mother’s maiden name.
- Now log into your new account by going to the American Eagle credit card account management page on their website and click ‘Pay Online’ to make a payment. If you want to avoid late fee penalties, pay at least the minimum amount. Interest incurs on the unpaid portion of previous statement balances.
- Provide your bank account number and routing number before submitting the payment. You can only pay online if your bank is U.S. based. The payment will post to your account one day after submitting it.
Make American Eagle Credit Card Payment by Mail:
You can make American Eagle credit card payment via mail by using a cheque or money order. Follow the prompts to make your payment via mail:
- prepare a cheque or get a money order made out to AEO, Inc. Credit Card.
- Put the cheque and your most recent billing statement in an envelope and mail it to the following address:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Keep in mind that this method might take a few weeks to make payment because a mail requires a few days to reach. Make a margin of this time.If you are near your due date, don’t use this method to submit payments. You will be responsible of the interest that will incur.
Make AEO Credit Card Payment by Phone:
You can make American Eagle credit card payment by phone in two ways. If you opt for the automated system, there will be no charges. However, if you want to make payment through their customer service agent, then there is a fee of $10.
You can pay by phone by calling at 800-843-0875. Make sure to have your American Eagle credit card number and your bank routing number with yo. Provide the information you’re asked for and the amount of money you want to pay.
Interest and Penalties:
The card carries an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 25.24%. However, this is variable. You will get 23 days after the close of your billing cycle to make American Eagle credit card payments. There will be no interest if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. However, if an interest happens to incur, it will be no less than $1. In case of late payment, the penalty may be up to $35.